6.20.2006

A drink from the fire hose

Just wanted to give thanks to the team behind http://asp.net. A thanks for selecting my Atlas: Smart Auto Completion article as an Article of the Day!

Just to give you a clue of what that was like from this side of the screen...


Guess when it started?


Yes, the asp.net site is a veritable fire hose of traffic, and I got to take a small, brief, drink. Alas, by now my article has fallen off the list of articles of the week. And so this is also a thanks to those of you who may be sticking around (you guys are represented by the blue bars) :) It's all the nice comments I've gotten from readers that keeps me going. So definitely stop by often, because I can guarantee you there is more content to come.

Perhaps plug into my atom feed.

See ya soon!
Dave

3 Comments:

Blogger Eudoxus said...

I picked up your atom feed for my google homepage just shortly before your post appeared on asp.net and I'm keeping it there
:)
Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

June 25, 2006 3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the only blog worth reading. Thanks!

June 30, 2006 5:02 PM  
Blogger Infinity88 said...

I know of at least one other blog worth reading: http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/

Thanks for the comment :)

July 18, 2006 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home